Saturday, October 11, 2014

We updated!

We updated yesterday. I think we legit spammed the whole "post" part of our blog, but that's fine since we actually made up for all those times when we ain't got nothin to post about. *snaps fingers sassily*

WHOOOO IS THAT GIRL I SEEEEEEE STARING STRAIGHT, BACK AT MEEEEE....

AHEM. I'm good, thank you.

If you haven't read our posts yesterday, I HIGHLY recommend that you do, and give us a little feedback on the way, will ya?? It'll help. If you have any suggestions on what we should post, go ahead and tell us. I'd most definitely appreciate that, and I hope Jaz will too, although I am not so sure she'll go easy on you if you insult her or us.

But please do read our recent posts if you haven't.

~Jess (because my name is really Jessica.)

P.S (I stole Jas' math joke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment