Sunday, November 16, 2014

Apparently i'm dead.

How was your Halloween???
I'm so sorry that we didn't post, I actually have a good reason why I didn't ( or couldn't) but I had to download the Blogger app to finally be able to post.
My computer has been glitching for the past few months so I cannot check my emails or anything unless I have my phone with me and is looking there.
The truth is, I was going to post about ways to spend your Halloween, but since its past Halloween, this post is more of an apology.
And to your relief (hopefully) I am not dead and am actually healthy and breathing fine.
So I'm really excited for Christmas, how about you??
Christmas is my favorite holiday so yes, I guarantee you I will be posting a week before or a few days before Christmas because I cannot (do not) have the time to post on Christmas day.
This post was more of a filler, and I'm extremely sorry if it hadn't reached your expectations.
The next post will be by Jaz.
Peace out,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment