Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Photo Contest

Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukah Everyone!

Christmas is in three days! :O i have no idea when Hanukah is... Sorry fellow Jewish peeps! 

Please forgive me for making anybody offended.

I just wanted everyone to know, I am entering a Christmas contest, so please help me by...

 Wall
1) Go to xoJessicaxoxo's Wall 
2) click on the first photo on my wall
3) woozup the photo (woozup button on the bottom left corner under the photo)

Message me or post on my wall for a shout out :) 

Albumz
1) Go to xoJessicaxoxo's Wall
2) Click xoJessicaxoxo's Albumz 
3) Click on the Christmas Contest Albumz 
4) Click on the photo inside of the Albumz 
5) Woozup the photo (woozup button on the bottom left corner under the photo)

If you don't know how to do it because you have no idea what Woozworld is... You can help me by either making a woozworld account and doing it or by spreading the word!!

Please remember to share my post and ask people to woozup!

No comments:

Post a Comment