Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hello peeps! Luv ya guys soon much! Anyway, how are you guys?? So um yeah....... I'm randomly posting because I'm bored and with all the school stuff going on... Well I'm just REALLY busy especially since I also have a math program.... No, I do not suck at math.....

I have PROOF!!! xD

So today during math the guy sitting next to me said:
"What page are you on?"
"Me?" I asked.
"No, you're already done. I can tell because you're smart."

SO YEAH PEEPS I DONT COMPLETELY SUCK AT math......

Yea, that's just ONE of my MANY stories and no sarcasm there ppl!!

Also there is this one guy who sits.... Fairly close to me and I think he likes me because I sometimes have to wear glasses in class because I can't see far away that well so anyway I was wearing glasses for like the eighth time and guess what he said??

"Do you wear glasses?"
Me: *think* DUH... "Yea...."
".... You should wear them more often"
Me: "..... Why...... ??"
"Just 'cause."

I know it's not very good evidence but I am still suspicious, anyways have a great evening/day/night/afternoon/idkwhattimeitisinyourworldbutyea....

Thanks for all your emails messages and what's not!

Luv ya all!!!!!

-Valie

No comments:

Post a Comment