Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh mi goshcakes!!! Tmrw is Halloween! TRICK OR TREAT? BOO!

Anyway, as i was saying tmrw is Halloween so I'd like to wish you all a Happy Halloween, of course both me and Jaz are going to go trick or treating! :D And if you guys are wondering about the book club. It's being cancelled for now. SOZ GUYS!! 

All the tests are soooo annoying and they get me sooo busy! Since tmrw is Halloween I can't go ahead and procrastinate any longer so my mom is killing me!!

Oreos, xP but anyway, yea! So I just wanted to recommend a site to you all:

Fanfiction.net

Yep. I put that as a link so you wouldn't have to go through the trouble! So please check that out and get the mobile app by searching in the App Store or whatever! 

Search up: MidnightStarryOwl

That's meh! X3 

Chiz, it's already 10:30!! Gtg havea good night sleep kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment