Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Ideas

Halloween Ideas
Gee, Halloween is finally here! Well close I guess... Well.... Yeah, you get my point.

As you can see, I changed the background into a Halloween styled bloggy thing and GUESS WHAT??  >>.<< I changed the blog again. But i promise this will be the LAST time.

:P Jaz has been really annoyed at me, but the theme is STILL hearts. So, that is a worth it...

Remember THIS? :

Yea, it was from 2011!! Just showing the Ye Olden days LOL!

I still haven't thought of what I could be for Halloween so I thought I might share some ideas with you and get inspired.

1. Giant Pig -- I would explain but I don't have much time

2. Giant Teddy Bear

3. Giant Lollipop

4. Giant--Okay you get the point--lets do some real ideas!

Halloween Costume Ideas:

1. Angel
2. Devil
3. Witch
4. Bumble Bee
5. Lady Bug
6. Fire fighter
7. Poop
8. Little Baby Girl
9. Little Baby Boy
10. A Book.

Those are just some ideas I randomly came up with! Please do NOT hate becuz I am rushing!! GTG to sleep soon! Hope those were helpful and those weren't in order BTW, Cuz normally I'd put 'Poop' as #1.

Until then,

SPAZ!!!!

::Valentine::

No comments:

Post a Comment