Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HOLLOWEEN MWAHHAHAHAH

 Hey peeps,
is Jazheartzz Happy Halloween everybody, Jessie already covered costumes so I may or may not scratch over that topic but back on track, what are you going to be for Halloween, also how are you spending it?
You know its kind of weird how a holiday like Halloween was almost exactly like Christmas could turn the opposite way. Are you taking your little sister trick or treating are you going with some friends or are you staying home giving out and eating candy? Either way one of my favorite Halloween costume last minutes are in a for of a video oh is it none other than...(drum roll) Michelle Phan!

I may or may not have eaten too many green tea kit kat. OK you got me since i found out don't have to beg my sisters friend and my friend who go to Japan to get em some (yes very selfish) any ways what snack will you be dying to get? Anyways that all i have time for being i am super tiered and its only 7:37! CRAZY

Signing out
Jazheartzz (Jasmine)

No comments:

Post a Comment