Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Appreciating Your Authors!

Hey guys, Jazheartz here. So today I wanted to write compliments to the author i am reading, not just this author however i didn't have enough time to write to all my favorites so i choose the one I am reading right now, here it is 5 compliments to Kat Zhang on her book What's Left Of Me.

 #1. I am really envious of the way she can create mood i would use an example however i am running out of time.

#2. The way Kat Zhang can describe something as huge as a machine without you even noticing.

#3. I really enjoy how imaginative the authors in general have this powerful animation.

#4. I also love how the authors in general they all have their own styles of the way they use words.

#5.Also i reread the beginning and it makes you think "what's that?" and then well me, being curious usually I think "read on!

#6.____________________________________________________________

You see that blank spot up there ^ that is where you, the fans, the readers, whatever you want to call yourselves anyway that is where you guys reply, via e-mail or in the comments. Type what you think the last compliment should be for the author you are reading. It could be a book or a fanfiction, also all the ideas have to submitted, by the 22 of October, I will choose the winner by the 24th and the post for the winner will be on the blog hopefully by the 26th.

Signing out this is,
Jasmine Andersine

No comments:

Post a Comment