Friday, October 10, 2014

My flats are well... helpful? I can't believe I didn't know this!


    So was surfing the interweb (I'm weird don't judge me) when I came across a video saying that you should "NEVER WEAR FLATS WITH SKINNY JEANS!?!" Because it makes you look all frumpy and stubby so I tried my old flats on ( at my feet's risk ) and a pair of skinny jeans and it was horrid, so now every time someone does that I face palme myself in my head and say, "You should of worn that with heels" in my casual old lady voice.

Of course I don't actually say that out loud because most of the time its when I am riding the public transit and they are strangers I don't know. I hope you have learned from this yung padawon.

This is Jaz...
signing out.
(Jessie may have added the old lady part. HEHE)

No comments:

Post a Comment