Friday, October 10, 2014

Jaz is really annoying

So... Jaz is a poopy face. (I'm quoting her.)

I bet I caught your attention with that title, huh?

So, Jaz is not really annoying - I mean, she's as annoying as she usually is... HEH - but I wanted to catch her attention and make her rant on me so HA.

GOTCHA.
- to the main point of this post.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed, the blog has been REMODELED. :)

I truly hope that you have noticed (I mean, if you haven't then... you must be either blind, drunk, or really stupid. For your health, I hope it's the latter.) because Jaz and I have been working SUPER hard.

We spent our day off from school doing this.

Sad life, I know.

So the bevel color, the footer, and the page stuff are ALL changed.

Yep. I'm done here.

-Jessica Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment