Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm falling for fall. (ha ha get it ;))


   Hey guys! So its fall now....AND ITS NOT VERY COLD WHERE I LIVE AND IT USUALLY IS I MEAN I AM WEARING SHORT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Ahem excuse me. So IF it was cold I would be able to wear my favorite sweaters without SWEATING LIKE A PIG (sorry for the rant).

    So you probably expected a "OMG THE PSL (Pumpkin Spice Lattes) ARE BACK!" but honestly I cant find any fudge to give (well its a family friendly website so you know no swearing) about the pumpkin spice lattes......instead I LOVE THE PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIES FROM Metropolitan market they are DA BOMB! So yeah.....um its fall the leaves are gorgeous, Thanksgiving, Halloween all that ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.

    WAIT.
DID I JUST "ya-da-ya-da-ya-da" HALLOWEEN! *gasp*

Halloween

 So for Halloween I am going as.....(drum roll please...fine be that way) the 11th Doctor! (from Doctor Who) IDK what to say about my costume so on to the next topic.

    The candy doe.....don't judge me there is no such thing as too old to trick or treat....in case you are wondering I am not 20. -_-
Anyways I have come across a perfect solution for all you newb candy traders out their here is a simple video to teach you the ins and outs.



So I hope that was helpful. Recently we have been going through our old posts so you guys should check them out!

Clothes

So this fall my clothing staples have been:




    I have that jacket (the same exact one) but that's not me. ;)
 Another couple staples this fall for me is leggings (don't judge), brown boots, and jeans but that doesn't count because I usually wear them anyways.


Mine are kinda like those except their are no sock thingys and a little bit different cuts but you get what I mean

I think I'm done.
(This was in October but I re-edited it ;))


~Jas  (cause it is really Jasmine)

No comments:

Post a Comment