Friday, October 10, 2014

Jaz and her weirdness


    As some people may have or may not have noticed, Jaz talks like a woman... I mean, a REAL woman....

I mean, since we are Tweens/Teens do you guys want us to talk/post like a... Old lady or something? Or the way I post, like myself. Just random updates about life, I will get Jaz' permission before I post this because she probably doesn't like how I question her posts, she will end up posting things like,

"Hello children, today we will talk about the latest fashion and doctor who's anniversary! Yay! Isn't that wonderful, kids?" *shuders* ahhhh!!!

No offense to Jaz but the only thing preventing you from becoming an old lady is your spelling, since sometimes your busy and you don't check your spelling it might end up like this,

Warning: if you are Jaz, please don't get offended by this part.

"Hello Childen, today we wil talk about the latesst fahion and Doctor Who's Anaversary! Yaya! Isn't that wonerful, kids?" 

Sorry! Reality!! :O And I know you love Doctor Who! c; stalker In the house!! 



What? Me... ? Noooooooo........ *innocent face*


:DD cya later peeps gtg it's near midnight now.... I'm using the blogger app!

Bye! 

-Jessica Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment