Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Summer Favorites of September/August!! (oops that's not really summer)

Dear world out there,

So a few days ago, Jaz posted her summer favorites, so why not post mine? Huh?

yeah it's totally not 11 PM right now...

HAH..... HAH.....

Let's move on with it!

JUST STUFF


1. This cute outfit on Pinterest
2. Shakespeare Quotes (What?)
3. Doctor Who Quotes (Stop looking at me like that.)
4. Percy Jackson Quotes (Okay fine. I'll move on.)
5. This other cute outfit on Pinterest.
6. A girl in my Orchestra who has the cutest outfits ever (I'm so jealous.) and she's really pretty and I think I'd turn gay for her but no.
7. Uh.... Divergent?
7.5. Yes, I'm late, deal with it.

MUSIC


8/1. Little Bird by Ed Sheeran.
9/2. Greyson Chance.
10/3. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber.
11/4. Here's 2 Us by Victoria Justice & Victorious
12/5. 8 Song Mashup by Superfruit & Tori Kelly
13/6. Silent (From 'The Giver' soundtrack) by Tori Kelly
14/7. LA Boyz by Victoria Justice ft. Ariana Grande
15/8. Break Free by Ariana Grande
16/9. Shake it off by Taylor Swift (T SWIZZLE. Okay, who's not obsessed with that?)

AND IDK


17/10. Leveling up on Woozworld
18/11. Reading 'We were liars'
19/12. Reading 'Crank' (it's a horror)
20/13. Getting annoyed at this girl who's in both my Math & Block period. Like could you shut up? (SHES A LIAR.)
20/13.5. I don't know about you, but considering she's shorter than me (and believe me, I'm short) and she claims that she can flip her uncle over onto the ground makes me doubt her.

AND SHE SAID I LOOKED LIKE HER DRUNK UNCLE WHEN I LAUGH LIKE CAN I SMACK YOU?!?!

Okay well that's it.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment