Sunday, September 7, 2014

I hate school.

Dear people,                           September 7, 2014

So school has been bugging me.

Seriously.

Since I have orchestra, I just HAVE (rolls eyes) to pick up my instrument after school, WHILE the hallways are crowded with people, besides all those periods and walking and walking and (sheesh, did I tell you...?) WALKING. . .

I guess that's what has been motivating me to hate school.

But anyway, sorry for being sidetracked, like I said, I hate all the walking, because being me, (the little lazybum that I am), I really just don't like to walk.

Periods, classes, teachers, students, and WALKING.

Ugh.

Okay, to the point of this blog post today, It's all about how I have started school, and if you haven't then you are one lucky, lucky human being.

So anyway, the biggest thing I hate about school is the fact that none of my friends were there, which sucks because I am now a loner on the bus and at lunch.

-Slowly claps-

To summarize that, I am a loner and I hate school.

The fact that I have to walk everywhere (more than I had to way back when,)  bugs me. There are also people who, apparently, like to bump into me whilst walking to their next period.

I mean, who would bump into such a nice and kind person as I?

I'm so modest, ha ha.

About the blog, since school has started, I will be posting more [as an excuse to not have to do homework] and Jaz (being the goodie two shoes she is,) most likely will not be posting as often, but that's alright because I am here!!

I may also do a little remodeling of the blog, so be surprised when you see the changes I have made. I am trying to give this blog a more modern and mature look, so as of now, I will be giving Heart Daily a makeover soon.

After I edit this post and all, I will be quick to follow up with my Summer Favorites of September!!

Stay tuned and this is Valentine,

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment