Monday, September 15, 2014

Summer Favorites


    Hey Guys! Jaz here, so today I am doing my summer favorites.

Songs
So this summer we have enjoyed a playlist of songs here is mine!
Jasmine

  • Becky G feat. Pitbull - Can't Get Enough
  • Cher Lloyd - Superhero 
  • Jessie J - Domino
  • Bang Bang - Jessie J feat. Ariana Grande Nicki Minaj
  • Meghan Tranior - All About that Bass
  • AJR - I'm Ready
  • Echosmith - Come Together
  • Echosmith - Cool Kids
  • Echosmith - Talking Dreams
  • Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
  • Karmin - Acapella
  • Chandelier - Sia
  • Best Mistake - Ariana Grande
  • Lock me up - The Cab
  • Drive By - Train
So those were all my summer favorites (sorta) I don't like all of them at this point because it was the WHOLE summer.
Games

    This summer some of the video games i got into was
  • Halo (reach)
  • Mirrors Edge
  • Portal 2
  • Skyrim
  • TF2
                                                                            ____
So yeah, I have been thinking of making a You|tube| channel? What do you think?
                                                                            
Sincerely,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment