Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Guys gotta make this quick, gotta eat a stick.

Okay so for the past few days, I've felt really poetic and just plain old.

     I really hope that feeling will not leave me in times like this, when I try to come up with something meaningful to say, or funny enough to be in a blog post.

I have to sleep soon so this has to be quick.

Anyway, for the past few  months, I've been obsessed with Wattpad and honestly, I've met this really poetic and inspiring author (@silenciuse) and she's amazing.

After reading one of her many poetic stories I got inspired to write my own. It's a collection of chapters which tell the tale of a man who lost his son and wife to a train but...let's not go into details.

     It's called "Trainwreck" and can be available for sale on Ebay, Amazon, and--
whoa hold up,
Just kidding.

I wish though.

Okay, back to the topic, I've been feeling a bit like the clean Shakespeare.
Which can be good, until that moment when you get into your bed, and then you're all like,
"To thine own self be true, goodnight the birds be blue, fat smiles make the world look like sue.."

Yes, I completely made that up but let's just sit here and make up a few poetic sentences. Make them sound cool then we can call it a day okay?

I'm tired and this was probably not proofread.
Now it has been ;) -Jasmine

Okay so that's just a thing going on right now, nothing super big or anything, just random stuff.

Since this blog literally has ZERO things to do with Woozworld, I think I may do some remodeling when I have time and ya-da-ya-da-ya-da-dah.

   Today, I've just been notified that my neighbor, who-shall-not-be-named, is starting to take the bus.
With me.
Yay life.

  I'm supposed to stop by their door and knock on it.

   Like heck no I'm not doing that.

But anyway, my dad just told me a few minutes ago, (and by 'a few' I mean like two hours or something), and for me, knowing me, it'll probably end up going something along the lines of this:

Me: toota-loota-loooo walking to nobody's business.

Neighbor: silence.

Me: knocks on door then runs away like a maniac.

Neighbor: THE HECK WAS THAT?!

And if my neighbor turns out to be late or something, then it's their fault.

I'm kind of tired of calling my neighbor "neighbor" so let's go ahead and call them: "Sam"

Because Sam can be a guy & girl name.

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

Well that's it.

I'm tired, my eyes are droopy, and I'm about to go hit the hay.


Sincerely--yours truly, the non-proofreading, smart, anti-social, bookworm..

Jessica Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment