Saturday, January 11, 2014

Things bothering me well not all.

So lately Jessie has been reminding me to post so now I finally got around to it.

So my teacher was saying how some relationships you just have to cut off, and that got me thinking, " what the.. but when I was really little they said that you have to include everyone" which is what we were told and you do, then you get out of that habit and you have different group of friends (this doesn't necessarily apply to everyone its just a generalization) then you start making mistakes on the way that actually matter, like telling someone's secret, or worrying about people judging you and changing who you are well I am not entirely grown up so I can't really say the rest but I am pretty mad after that one year in particular having to put up with them because they were my so called "friend" and then growing up and finding out I didn't have to suffer through her tantrums! sheesh thank goodness there is self control.

     Another option is that someone got bullied, and I know we already did a post on it however if they you are then try to remember that they are trying to get a reaction, I can't say I have been in your position, however from other people if you have suicidal thoughts, just watch the video.


Well that will be all for today I have some modifications to the blog I need to make and consult with Jessie!

Sincerely,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment