Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year! Very late i know

Hey guys! This is Valie here...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Yes I am late.... Sorry! I got sooo distracted because I was moving the Christmas tree out of my house and I was cleaning my room and doing my homework because school is about to start and all those annoying and 'fun' things.

So thank you for your patience and time because JAZ has not been updating lately and we need more readers to keep all of us motivated. Anywayyyys, do you guys like the new (ummmm...) picture thingy at the top of the blog? (YEAAA!!!!) It took forever to make because Jaz was sorta not technically in the photo.... So anyway, we decided to postpone the book club because we are busy with upcoming school stuff and other things that school gives us. 

So to end our book club Percy Jackson edition, I thought it would be cool to make a fan-fiction but I need votes in order to do it. I need votes for what I should write about because this is sort of going to be interactive, I will need lots of ideas and other things too, here are some ideas that I think would be good. 

1) Truth or Dare (don't worry I will make it humorous because I hate dirty (lemony) ones.)
2) PERCABETH ONE - SHOTS !!!!!! (No, I will not do innapropiate ones like heated make out sessions) 
3) JIPER/JASPER ONE - SHOTS !!!!!! (Same as Percabeth, NOT innapropiate!) 
4) Leyna one shots - Leo and Reyna
5) Frazel one shots - Frank and Hazel
6) Thalico one shots - Thalia and Nico
7) Tratie one shots - Travis and Katie
8) All couples one shots - Percabeth, Jiper/Jasper, Leyna, Frazel, Thalico, Tratie, Chalris (Chrisse and Chris), Conner and Drew (do not know ship name), and My OOC and Another OOC!!!
9) Random Quest
10) Holiday one shots (with the couples), Cute AFTER war one shots, Or funny scenes!
11) Your IDEAS!

If you have any other suggestions, please fill out the contact or application form for the book club and for the message, write your idea or suggestion.

Btw, if you want to have an OOC please email me (alexisdogg@gmail.com) with the format:

Name of Character: 
Character Traits (what does he/she look like?)
Gender: Male/Female 
Godly Parent:
Mortal Parent (optional): 
Age:
Weapon of choice (can be more than one): 
Personality (optional): 
What she/he does as a hobby (play instrument, sports, etc.):
Crush/Who are they dating?:

So that's all you need to do! I will give you an example, this is ny character:

Courtney Note 
Slightly Wavy long Black hair and Dark blue eyes
Female
Apollo
Elizabeth Note
15
Bow and arrows, sometimes special dagger from father.
Quiet, smart, very ADHD, in between impatient and patient, could pass as a daughter of Athena.
Plays flute, loves anything sweet, and loves soft cookies.
Crushing on Connor Stoll

Haha had so much fun doing that!! Yea! Anyway, you could even make up characters that your OOC is crushing on, all you have to do is this:

For boys:

Crushing on Autumn Edge

Autumn Edge, Daughter of Athena, 14 years old.

Yep, that's all I need to know!! 

Simple enough!

After you email me that stuff, I will reply back saying either I accept your character or just asking for more information. I might ask you to change your godly parent if a lot of you guys have the same godly parent that you want.

I will also email you where you will find the fan fiction! Or just check it out now, I might post it on Fan Fiction . Com but it might be too complicated, if it is, check out Stories City!

That's it for now,

PeAce out ✌️✌️✌️

-Jessica Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment