Friday, November 1, 2013

HELLO CHICKADEES!!!

Lets talk about love. WAIT! DON'T EXIT THIS OUT YET!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Anywayz like I was saying. I just wanted to start talking 
about crushes. 

O-0 FINE!

Yes, I have a crush... No biggie!

And um... lets just nickname my crushes MC 

MC = Major Crushes/ Minor Crushes

Whew! Good thing a girl at my school doesn't view this blog or she would gossip and gossip and gossip! but I decided to do this theme because of a lot of people are freakin' out about Valentine's Day. CHILL GUYZ!!!!!!!

I am freakin' out about it but who cares? I sure don't! Im just trying to make ya worrywarts feel less scared and stuff.... And I apologize about the late posts and stuff but I will post again soon!

Valentine Rose
Signing Out ;)

P.S do you like the new playlist i added?? Oh, and i picked the songs all by mehself!!

TOOTS!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment