Monday, December 23, 2013

The Best of Both Worlds

Hey guys! Just a little update, I was searching Itunes for random songs and guess what I found?? HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!

She was singing this song called 'The best of both worlds'
|
|
|
V

Isn't it catchy? 

YOU GET THE BESSSSSSSSSTTTTT OF BOTH WORLDS!! >.<

Anyway, my brother, our former blogger, Danny, said to me, 

"Ewww, isn't that Miley Cyrus?" 
Me: "Yeah... she changed"
"Ewwww"
Me: "Shut up."
"Ewwww"
Me: "YOU GET THE BESSST OF BOTH WORLDSS!"
Him: "YOU GET THE BESSST OF BOTH WORLDSS!"
Me: o-0
Him: "What? I don't like Miley Cyrus! Pshhh!"

Like i said, just a little update...


GUESS WHAT?!?!? IM WATCHING 'Secret of the Wings' at the same time so like....

Perfect timing...

See yo peeps L8er!
Jessica Briggs


No comments:

Post a Comment