Wednesday, September 4, 2013




Want to know whats going on?

"So many things are happening i don't know what to do!!" Says a new woozen in woozworld. "I wish there was a blog for that!!" 

Welcome. You are in the RIGHT place. We keep you piled up with the latest news, updates, etc, etc. Now, about that photo... 

"FOR FANS, BY FANS" Looks like woozworld got some FAN PHOTOS and made designs with them. I'm gonna sorta do what i wanted JazHeartzz to do, except she's now talking about real life fashion. Im gonna talk about woozworld fashion. Ok first up...

AEROPOSTALE:


Hair: The Hair Looks GREAT. And I would TOTALLY buy it!! xD my favorite part of the hair would probably be just the hair alone. It's gorgeous and unique and special, and I just LOVE it!!

Dress: OMG OMG OMG I LUV LUV LUV THE DRESS!!! You can't see it now but when she turns around..... (check first photo) THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL HEART!!!! That's IHW's style RIGHT there. xD

Skirt: There are no pics of the skirt so far, i will keep looking and YOU'll be the FIRST to know! :D

Shoes: Personally, I think the shoes are just BORING. I mean, the heart design is AWESOME but i think they got lazy when they TRIED to get creative with the shoes. But, they are pretty simple and it looks awesome so far....GREAT JOB!!!

 Whole Outfit Rating:  FIVE HEARTS

::Valentine::

No comments:

Post a Comment