Wednesday, June 19, 2013

YOUTUBE FAVORITEZ

So hey, The Kat Napper typing...The Jazzy Kat is too lazy to talk to me so I will be posting this by myself, Cutie Kat might post another post about her own YouTube Favorites :3 listening to "Marry You" by Bruno Mars.

DID YOU THINK THE JAZZY KAT WAS THE ONLY ONE POSTING VIDEOS?

Nawwww. That would be too unfair.... Yup, that's right todays Youtube Favz.  Today I will talk all about my FAVORITE YouTube videos. I'm posting TWO cause I'm awesome and I rly want to.



By: Hunter Hayes

Song: Wanted/I wanna make you feel wanted

Length: 4 minutes








By: Bruno Mars

Song: Marry You

Length: 4 minutes










So the one by Bruno Mars is NOT one of my YouTube Favorites for Today. But it is one of my favorites. Anyway, as Cutie Kat said REMEMBER sunscreen for this beautiful week?

How're you going to spend it?
Comment your answers below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I might even share some. :3

Catching the breeze,
The Kat Napper


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment