Monday, June 24, 2013

BULLY ALERT

Hey guys! Kat here, so anyway, sorry about not posting on Friday. I was sooooooooooo busy. Anyway, WoozWorld was really slow on my computer and I'm SOOOOO happy because..... The WoozWorld Katz decided we should all make a video together. Since Cutie Kat is in charge of WoozWorld Katz"Instagraming & Twitter" Accounts, We decided that our videos will be posted on MY YouTube Channel. ONE: Since I have my YouTube Channel gadget on the blog TWO: Since I post WoozWorld Videos THREE: Because Cutie Kat has "Instagramming & Twitter".

So anyway, My bestie is really mean to me now, I think it's because of bullying going around you know?
So heres the latest on her:
  • Why you gotta be so mean to me now? -.-

  • Reply :








    If you have any suggestions like what I should reply, please comment below! OH NO, SHE JUST POSTED THIS ON MY WALL JUST NOW:


     ► xoJessicaxoxo
    We're not besties, Jessica.
     Comment (1)  
  •  <-- NOT ME
    that's right, we are jk but you are a good friend
     - 
  • Uh, HELLO Bully Alert! I'm so sad I just took off my hat. D':    ---------------------------->
     
    If you have anything you think I should post back please say in comments.

    Catching the breeze,     
     The Kat Napper

    No comments:

    Post a Comment