Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hey guys!

Hey guys so I was on YouTube this morning and I was watching bubzbeauty and I saw this ones video that was really inspiring .
Jealousy and Gossip
The video just made me think about what I have said and the people when I was in preschool that I hung around, ( long story ) and that bad things I have said about that person, or the bad things I use too say about my sister when we use to get in fights. I really feel like it is just something we should all take into consideration.
  For this week ( the topic is kind of OK really old ) is all the prices on Woozworld are getting doubled, this is a really old topic but I think that we should at least talk about it even though by now you probably are use to it or have it, but either way I think that it just makes it harder for the people who are not a member, but also if they raise the prices to promote being a member doesn't that mean they are going out of business. I don't know. Comment down below whether you think that they should boring the old prices back. Also don't forget to share what you think on the "Make your voice be heard" or something like that the purple bar with Maya Wooz on it.
Signing out this is cutiecat A.K.A Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment