Friday, July 5, 2013

Hey Guys!!!!

Hello Nappers!! 
Sorry about the delay of ALL our posts, I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry about everyone's Youtube Favz. That got out of place. SO you see The Jazzy Kat and The Sporty kat has been REALLLY BUSY lately. In fact, the Sporty Kat is taking a break and will not be posting until there is more sports coming up. So anyway The Sporty Kat's days will be replaced with THE BOOK CLUB!!!!!!! Which Me & CutieKat are going to be in charge of. (sorry about my bad english) anyway, it is basically annual meetings with you guys!! Interveiweing you guys at our interveiwing unitz!!! Also, sorry about Cutiekat because she doesn't have many good unitz. BUT NEVER BULLY HER FOR IT> DON'T EVEN BULLY ANYONE!!!

So anyway,  I found this picture that TOTALLY describes me...as a cat, of course  check it out!! XD


INSTAGRAM!!!


Anyway, hopefully CutieKat will post this up on our instagram so that you guys can comment on it.you guys can also comment on this post if you want.






Anyway, i also didn't post my Youtube Favz 'cause i was messed up that day. 

Here it is:
Song: Rock me

By: One Direction

Length (not exact): 3 minutes

Description: I don't actually like one direction (no haters) but this song just makes me smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment